Saturday 29 September 2012

2012 Premiers!

So, for the 2012 AFL grand final, I actually booked the day off work 2 months in advance because after working every one since I started working, I decided I deserved one off. I had no idea at the time that my team, the Swans would be playing, but only hoped things would go my way...And well, yeah they kind of won the grand final, so they are 2012 premiers and I am one very happy chappy, maybe I should book this day off every year? See if this is a new lucky charm of sorts lol. Although it is sad to see the season come to and end, now I have nothing better to watch on my weekends...damn!

Although I don't own an iphone, i do have an ipod touch, so I updated it with this ios6 update shit...honestly, Apple, what were you guys thinking! I thought that the software was working fine, so if it isn't broken, don't fix it! They only did this because the new iphone has this software...really, couldn't just use the same software, you guys just had to inconvenience everyone with your shit update...in fact, the update jams some of my apps, so Apple's update has taken my perfectly functioning I-pod, and made it so mu apps no longer work, thanks guys, you sure are geniuses...Now I have to wait for app updates to be released before they are functioning again...This is why I urge everyone to use android rather than apple. On a sidenote, Samsung also released a software update, except theirs actually works...

Well, I don't really have much else to talk about, because as mentioned, Apple destroyed my Apps, so I don't have anything to talk about in terms of reading and watching stuff...Maybe some more stuff coming soon, when they fix this issue

Anyways, until next time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment