Thursday 16 August 2012

Hey Again

I feel like I have been totally neglecting this blog. Well I guess that is true. I have just been so busy, not only do I have university and work, but I have also dedicated some of my free time into typesetting some manga chapters for all to read...I am typesetting for Midnight scans, which focuses on Shoujo and smut manga, which is right in my ballpark!! 

As part of my cinema studies class, I got to watch 'Singing in the Rain' which I was hesitant about because my friend said it was crap. But after watching it I want to say it was anything but crap, it is a rather enjoyable classic!! I have a soft spot for the classics, one of my favourites is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Anyways, still on Basara, nearly finished the main story, from what I can see there is like 3 volumes of extras so I think I only have 5 chapters of actual story left to go, so I hopefully can finish very very soon!!

Unfortunately, I don't really much more to say, so I will leave it there for now!! Anyway, that's about it for now, until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment