Tuesday 16 October 2012

Armageddon 2012 Part Two

Ok, so more Armageddon!! Well, so first off, I should just say that yes I did cosplay, but there are no photos, which isn't a bad thing. All I will say is that I got to put my nekomimi to good use...

So, obviously it was a lot of fun, I got to look at heaps of different displays to do with anime and manga and to lesser extent, sci-fi. So, i managed to get my hands on some manga for a decent price. I got the first two volumes of Sakura-hime, which I haven't had the chance to read yet, and the 1st volume of Sailor Moon (for old time sakes), Some miniature pokemon figurines, a Vampire Knight post (photo to be uploaded soon) and some other stuff. It sure makes a difference when I have money, usually I don't have money to spare to really get anything from these conventions, so it was nice.

There were a lot of fellow cosplayers, the best of which was a Jesus with a light saber, I will say that it was possibly the highlight of the day! Overall it was was a good day.

I have finished reading the 'Snow Drop' manhwa, so I will probably talk about that later. Anyways, that's about it for now, until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment